Mechanical, HVAC, Facilities, Construction & Energy Services
J.C. Higgins highly trained and highly skilled workforce includes over 40 managers, project managers, estimators, and administrative personnel, more than 50 project foreman, and another 150 pipefitters, industrial plumbers, sprinkler fitters, and other trades people.
We support them with state-of-the-art systems and technologies, such as computerized cost estimating and scheduling, AutoCad 2009 MEP, AutoCad 2009 Architecture, Revit 2009 MEP Suite, Revit 2009 Architecture Suite, Navis Works Manage 2009, QuickPen Designer 3D 2009.
We also operate a 17,000-square-foot commercial HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and plumbing fabrication shop with state-of-the-art welding and plasma cutting technology. The result is a unique combination of superior workmanship, high technology, and attentive, efficient personal service.
- Fabrication: Sheet Metal, Plumbing & Piping
- Industrial & Process Piping
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Mechanical Systems Maintenance & Repair
HVAC (heating, ventilating, air conditioning) Services
- Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems Design/Build
- Industrial HVAC Ductwork
- Commercial Refrigeration Services
- Temperature & Process Controls Systems
- Medical Gases
Mechanical Construction Engineering Services
- Preconstruction Services
- Building Operations & Maintenance
- Mobile Facilities Services
- Fire Protection
- Life Safety Systems
- Energy Audit & Management
J C. Higgins is region's largest fully integrated mechanical contracting company, providing a single-source solution for complete mechanical systems and services to Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and other New England areas.